Bethlehem Lutheran Church
Welcome to Bethlehem Lutheran Church. Our members invite you to tour our website, learn more about us, and come to one of our 10:30 a.m. Sunday services. We hold a traditional service with music from our organist and 15-member choir, and have a "family friendly" program that takes care of your children during the service.
We strive to offer an experience that makes everyone in our diverse congregation and all visitors feel welcome.
Sunday Service 10:30am
4th & Ovington Avenues
Brooklyn NY 11209
Our Mission & Welcome
To serve God and God's people. To live our faith daily through worship, and providing education, support, nourishment, compassion, good counsel, love, and service to the larger community - welcoming all who join us in this mission.
Bethlehem Lutheran Church is a Reconciling in Christ congregation. People of all sexual orientations and gender identities are welcome within the membership of this congregation and are encouraged to share in the sacramental and general life of this Christian family.
Quick Links to Bethlehem Pages:
(For Google mapping use 6999 4th Avenue)
Bethlehem Lutheran Church ® | 4th & Ovington Avenues, Brooklyn NY 11209 | 718.748.9502
A member of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA)
YouTube fan page for our Choir
December @ Bethlehem
- 12/4 @ 10:30 a.m. -- Sunday morning worship w/ Christmas Carol Sunday (No SS or Conf)
- 12/5 @ 6:30 p.m. -- Bay Ridge Center Board Christmas Dinner
- 12/6 @ 6:30 p.m. -- Healing Center fundraiser @ TD Bank
- 12/11 -- Regular Sunday schedule
- 12/11 @ 12:00 -- Youth Group Christmas Caroling
- 12/14 @ 6:30 -- Healing Center Board & Staff Christmas Dinner
- 12/15 @ 5:00 p.m. Healing Center Client/Children Christmas Party
- 12/18 -- Regular Sunday schedule w/ Christmas Pageant & Luncheon
- 12/20 @ 6:00 p.m. -- Church Council Dinner in parsonage
- 12/21 @ 9:00 a.m. -- LES Christmas Chapel
- 12/24 @ 11:00 p.m. -- Christmas Eve Candlelight Worship
- 12/25 @ 10:30 a.m. -- Christmas morning worship (No SS or Conf class)
All Sunday worship services are followed by a Coffee Hour in our Fellowship Room. All are welcome.