Bethlehem Lutheran Church
Welcome to Bethlehem Lutheran Church. Our members invite you to tour our website, learn more about us, and come to one of our 10:30 a.m. Sunday services. We hold a traditional service with music from our organist and 15-member choir, and have a "family friendly" program that takes care of your children during the service.
We strive to offer an experience that makes everyone in our diverse congregation and all visitors feel welcome.
Sunday Service 10:30am
4th & Ovington Avenues
Brooklyn NY 11209
Our Mission & Welcome
To serve God and God's people. To live our faith daily through worship, and providing education, support, nourishment, compassion, good counsel, love, and service to the larger community - welcoming all who join us in this mission.
Bethlehem Lutheran Church is a Reconciling in Christ congregation. People of all sexual orientations and gender identities are welcome within the membership of this congregation and are encouraged to share in the sacramental and general life of this Christian family.
Quick Links to Bethlehem Pages:
(For Google mapping use 6999 4th Avenue)
Bethlehem Lutheran Church ® | 4th & Ovington Avenues, Brooklyn NY 11209 | 718.748.9502
A member of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA)
YouTube fan page for our Choir
January @ Bethlehem
- 1/1 @ 10:30 a.m. -- Sunday morning worship (No SS or Conf)
- 1/5 @ 7:15 p.m. -- SW Brooklyn Lutheran Council @ Good Shepherd
- 1/8 @ 10:30 a.m. -- Regular Sunday schedule w/ 3 Kings Sunday
- 1/9 @ 6:30 p.m. -- Bay Ridge Center Board of Directors
- 1/10 @ 7:00 p.m. -- LES School Board
- 1/11 @ 6:30 p.m. Healing Center Committee Meeting
- 1/15 @ 10:30 a.m. -- Regular Sunday schedule
- 1/17 @ 7:00 p.m. -- Church Council Meeting
- 1/18 @ 6:30 p.m. -- BRC Community Advisory Board
- 1/21 @ 2:00 p.m. -- Memorial Service for Ruth Steike
- 1/22 @ 10:30 a.m. -- Regular Sunday Schedule
- 1/29 @ 10:30 a.m. -- Regular Sunday Schedule
All Sunday worship services are followed by a Coffee Hour in our Fellowship Room. All are welcome.